Kratzer Insurance is here for our customers when things go wrong. But sometimes we can avoid disasters or reduce the suffering they cause through education and preparation. Use the resources provided below to help keep your family safe, happy, and prepared!
- Sparky.org – NFPA Sparky site for kids
- Fireplace & Chimney Safety tips from HomeAdvisor – Tips on fireplace and chimney safety
- Burn Prevention and Fire Safety Tips from St. Barnabas Medical Center – Burn Prevention and Fire Safety Tips
- Home Safety Tips from Electrical Safety Foundation International – Home , Work, Seasonal, Kids and more safety information
- Fire Safety Made Fun! – Fire safety and games for kids
- Internet Safety Tips – Internet Safety Tips for children
- Firefacts.org – Fire safety for Parents, Kids and Educators
- Public Education from the National Fire Protection Association
- Smokey the Bear – Smokey the Bear information on Wildland Fire
- Ready.gov from the Department of Homeland Security – FEMA Emergency Communication Plan
- Emergency Preparedness from the American Red Cross – Red Cross Plan to be prepared for emergencies.